BECOME A PARTNER
Every year, the Young Activists Summit is made possible thanks to the great support of prominent partners and institutions.
Our partners contribute to empowering our young laureates and amplifying their voices worldwide, with a view to building a community of dedicated young people advancing human rights and the environment.
- Swiss Radio & TV (RTS), André Crettenand, Head of International Relations: “We had the honour and privilege of heading the Steering Committee from the launch of the Summit in 2019 and we thus witnessed this project’s relevance and growth, as well as its ability to engage the audience (…). The Summit has become a precious tool and a top-tier platform.”
- Permanent Mission of Switzerland to the United Nations Office at Geneva, Paola Ceresetti, Spokesperson: “I love this format which is very innovative. There is a truly wonderful collaboration going on between all partners involved.”
- European Union Delegation to the United Nations Office at Geneva, Dr. Antje Knorr, Head of Communications: “We were all really impressed by the wonderful speakers and the highly professional organization!”
- 37,000 young people from 156 countries online
- 23 field projects implemented (in Uganda, Iraq, Brazil, French Polynesia, Malawi, the UK, the DRC, Lebanon, Guatemala, the Philippines, Peru, the USA, and Kenya)
- 100+ media outlets covered the Young Activists Summit (including BBC World, Brut, Nyasa Times, The Guardian, TV5MONDE, Times of India, Sky News, Al Khaleej Today, Euronews, America Noticias, France Télévisions)
- 35+ million people reached on social media
- 155 schools across 68 countries used our teaching kits